Where to find terms for $5-0MB-2021-PPU-PLAN
clist

I have been a Verizon prepaid customer for well over a decade. I was automatically switched over to the $5/month plan in August 2021 without consultation or warning. At no point were terms for this plan made available. I've made my peace with the change in plan, but I'm trying to find out if my account balance still expires 365 days from last $100 payment or does the $5 just get deducted from my account balance every month and as long as I have a remaining prepaid balance, the account does not expire. I cannot find a balance expiration date anywhere in My Verizon.  Is there a link you can provide that describes the $5-0MB-2021-PPU-PLAN? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Where to find terms for $5-0MB-2021-PPU-PLAN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, clist.
We're glad you reached out, and we want to help. If a plan or service is inactive for more than 60 days, the account would be removed from the system with or without an existing balance. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a Private Note.
*Celeste

0 Likes
Help45
Your response does not answer the question.  Is this a "$5 a Month PLAN? "  I had the impression Verizon was starting to charge a $5 a month service fee per month NOT an actual Plan change.  Why can't those of us affected by this not find any information detailing the plan?  All I know is that $5 is being withdrawn and taken from my account monies each month.   
And what is this "If a plan or service is inactive for more than 60 days, the account would be removed from the system with or without an existing balance."?  What does inactive mean?  Are you saying if I don't use my phone for more than 60 days I get dropped and will no longer have service even though there is money in my account?
Please just give answers to the questions being asked.   
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us in this forum.

We certainly want to set the proper expectations about our available plans and costs. They can be viewed on our website at https://www.verizon.com/plans/.

We'd be more than glad to investigate your concerns. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes
EdBitzer

I have been on this plan for possibly more than a year and had at least a dozen chat discussions always being promised that my plan would eventually be detailed on my Verizon Cell portal. It has not and I too would appreciate seeing these details. The fact that inactivity for 60 days could cancel is new to me. I found this question by simply googling the question, then followed the suggested link and found nothing about the plan so tried this link where I found I was back on the same internet web site. So who do I provide my specific details so that I can get a specific answer?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, EdBitzer! We are extremely saddened to learn that you are experiencing an issue with your plan displaying in your My Verizon app. We are here to help! Please send us a Private Message for immediate assistance with getting this issue resolved. We're looking forward to working with you!

*Kay

0 Likes