Why Does My Prepaid Bill Show A Lot Of Outgoing Calls?
Matthew2015

My Verizon prepaid Bill has shown a lot of outgoing calls to my own  telephone number and they're all for zero minutes and up to one minute only

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Prepaid Bill Show A Lot Of Outgoing Calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure that your call records are correct, Matthew2015. When you see a call to your own number this will indicate a call that was made to check your voicemail. In many cases these calls are short when checking messages as well so we can be sure the shorter calls are going to your voicemail.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Matthew2015

No it isn't voicemail the voicemail isn't setup and their is a ton of them

all 0-1 minute long

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 1:39 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that update. We want to make sure you find out what is going on with your Prepaid Account. We recommend reaching out to our Prepaid Team to see if they can find more information about why you show multiple calls to your own number. You can reach them at, 888-294-6804. How long ago did you notice this? Does your bill show any other similar calls? What kind of phone do you have?

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes