Why am I being charged when I have "Unlimited" talk and text?
KGradz

I'm on a $70 a month pre-paid unlimited talk and text plan. I posted $70 to my account on the 17th. Today I was told that I do not have enough funds in my account to make calls. When checking my usage, it showed that I have been being charged for every call and text that I have made since adding the $70 to my account even though it clearly says right above this information that my plan includes unlimited texts and calls. I'm not very pleased. All of the plans you even offer have unlimited calls and text sooooo I'm really not sure why I'm being charged for this at all. $70 for 3 days worth of service is either the shittiest phone plan ever or something got miscommunicated in the billing process. Either way, how do I get this fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I being charged when I have "Unlimited" talk and text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This would have me just as concerned, KGradz. We recommend reaching out to our prepay teammates. They can help sort all of this out, and make sure your plan is working correctly. Their number is: 888-294-6804

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes