Why am I being told my service will be up at the end of the month?
BecomingVeryAngry

I use the Verizon Refill cards and I just used one that has a $100 for 365 days option. I paid for it and received the text acknowledging my $100 purchase, a few minutes later I got a text reminding me that my service will run out next month. Has anyone else had this problem, is the one month reminder just an automatic notification when you use any Refill card? Any input is appreciated since I have not been able to reach customer service at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Paid for a year, got text notification that service will be up in a month
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly see that becoming upsetting, BecomingVeryAngry. It's important we find you the reason for those notifications. The experts in our Prepay Team would be the ones to turn to for answers. Usually you can simply dial *611 from your prepaid phone. As an alternative, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Prompts may change at any time but after the automated system finishes talking, you’ll generally press 4 (for questions or to change something), then 5 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions), then 4 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account. If you do not know the pass code enter in four zeros. Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly see that becoming upsetting, BecomingVeryAngry. It's important we find you the reason for those notifications. The experts in our Prepay Team would be the ones to turn to for answers. Usually you can simply dial *611 from your prepaid phone. As an alternative, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Prompts may change at any time but after the automated system finishes talking, you’ll generally press 4 (for questions or to change something), then 5 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions), then 4 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account. If you do not know the pass code enter in four zeros. Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

JenniferH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that your account recognizes the refill card, BecomingVeryAngry. If you review your balance or payment history on My Verizon, does it show the recent $100.00 refill? What happens when you attempt to call our Prepay Support by dialing 888-294-6804 and selecting options 4, 6, and 4?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BecomingVeryAngry

Apparently I was misinformed by the representative that I set up my phone with years ago, I cannot use this particular card, it just accepted my payment anyway. Raven at customer service was very patient with me and stayed on the line until everything was understood and dealt with. For all the frustration, my account was topped off enough that it will still cover three months ($55 was drained from my account in the week it took me to get help) and my phone number is secure for a year.

0 Likes