Why am I calling myself
Mandical

On my call log why does it show me calling my own number with four digits added at the beginning?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I calling myself
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! When did you first notice this?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Mandical

It has been on my call log for as long as I've had the account. I've never been able to get a straight answer. It appears on one of my accounts and not on the other account I have. 1087 followed by my phone number all outgoing calls ranging between 0 and 5 minutes

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Strictly a guess...Could it have something to do with checking voicemail?

0 Likes
Mandical

I don't believe so, my voicemails are marked as *86

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ok...Sometimes I get lucky...Other times I get the buzzer.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dexman, you hit the nail on the head. When Mandical sees a call to “1087” then his or her 10-digit number it’s a call that was unanswered and was delivered to voicemail. These calls most likely happen when Mandical is on another call, but in order to determine that, we’d need to examine call records from our end.

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes