Why am I changed over to the pay as you go plan?
Jmrdflcarpenter

I have my plan on the $50 unlimited plan. I put my $50 on about 1 or 2 wks ago and when my payment was due (10-30) it didn't get taken off of my account, instead I was changed to the pay as you go plan (not realizing it, since I thought the $50 was automatically taken off of my account). I called cusomer support was suppose to be refunded my money that I used but wasn't and am still on the pay as you go plan. Why didn't my $50 get taken out and applied to my $50 prepaid plan? Customer service wasn't much help. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why am I changed over to the pay as you go plan?
rcschnoor
Legend

IF you had exactly $50 in your account and a portion of it was deducted for some sort of fee which you were assessed, dropping your account balance under $50, then you would have automatically been switched to the pay as you go plan.

It is best to keep a bit above the amount due in your account for just this type of occurrence.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

IF you had exactly $50 in your account and a portion of it was deducted for some sort of fee which you were assessed, dropping your account balance under $50, then you would have automatically been switched to the pay as you go plan.

It is best to keep a bit above the amount due in your account for just this type of occurrence.

Good luck.

0 Likes
deja30907
Enthusiast - Level 3

It could be a number of things...there were sys outages on 10/22, it could be possibly roaming charges or downloads. Call customer service by dialing 888-294-6804 or *611 and choose options 4, 5, and 4 and you will get over to customer service. Ask them what dropped your balance and if it was a system issue...Hope this helps!!!

0 Likes