Why am I receiving messages saying I'm out of funds, when i have auto pay and another half a month before my bill is due?
JoshMorr

I am receiving messages that i am out of funds, when I have auto pay, and another half a month on the bill cycle?  I don't use internet on my phone and there is no way i should ever receive these kind of embarrassing messages.  If it doesn't stop I WILL USE ANOTHER WIRELESS CARRIER 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I receiving messages saying I'm out of funds, when i have auto pay and another half a month before my bill is due?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoshMorr,

We never want you to have any issues with your service. Is this for a prepaid or post pay account? How long have you been receiving the messages?
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why am I receiving messages saying I'm out of funds, when i have auto pay and another half a month before my bill is due?
JoshMorr

Yes it is prepaid. I have been receiving this message after every

call over the past 3 or 4 days

On Feb 16, 2016 8:49 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoshMorr - Thank you for providing us with the additional details. I would love to be able to further assist. Currently we only support post pay accounts. However we have a great team on the Prepay side that will be eager to fix the issue you are having. Please give them a call. Prepay department at 1-888-294-6804 Thank you in advance.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes