Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Why can't I find my account number?
boacrow

I'm on prepaid and trying to get a new phone. When I can get the website to work at all it asks me for an account number which I cannot find. When I call Verizon, regardless of which number I call I get the same stupid recorded menu with absolutely no option to speak to a real live human. AT&T is sounding better and better by the minute. Is there some reason that things need to be this complicated or is it just some ignorant need to keep customers at a safe distance so they don't have to deal with any of that pesky customer service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why can't I find my account number?
naansalad
0 Likes
naansalad

your account number is phone number as prepay ...all matter your 4 digit security pin...are you trying to get new phone with another carrier or with V ?

0 Likes
naansalad

you need to log in on prepay acct

My Verizon Log-in | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes