Why can't I view my usage history on my prepaid plan?
Catbird9
Contributor - Level 2

I have a prepaid basic daily plan (pay-as-you-go, voice and text only, no data plan). When I log in to My Verizon to view my usage, I can only see usage data going back to March 17, 2014, even though I've been using the phone continuously for many months. When I click the button "previous 24 calls," the same list of calls is displayed, nothing earlier than March 17, 2014. I have been using this same phone and account for 2 years. How long are my usage details being retained?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Usage history missing on prepaid plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're not able to view your usage Catbird9. I know it can be frustrating. I recommend contacting our Prepaid department at 888-294-6804  to get assistance with your online access and usage. They will definitely help you get your issues resolved. Please keep us posted.

KInquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're not able to view your usage Catbird9. I know it can be frustrating. I recommend contacting our Prepaid department at 888-294-6804  to get assistance with your online access and usage. They will definitely help you get your issues resolved. Please keep us posted.

KInquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Catbird9
Contributor - Level 2

I tried contacting Prepaid support at 888-294-6804 as you suggested, but was not able to get through. The recorded message said "... having technical difficulties...try again later." No kidding.

Today I went online to check my usage details, and now I am able to get a little more history. Instead of cutting off at March 17, it now goes all the way back to February 14, 2014. At least this is an improvement from yesterday.

However, something is wrong with the login process at My Verizon. The login attempt returns a "System Failure...unable to process your request" message. But, if I hit the "Reload" button in the browser bar, my account information loads normally.

There is something seriously weird going on at Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes