Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data. I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month. I did not receive the extra data this month. What happened?
GrandPubah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck with that, you may be waiting four months. I waited four months for my 12% company discount to kick in for the post-paid account I use to have.

0 Likes
Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data. I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month. I did not receive the extra data this month. What happened?
yllohe
Enthusiast - Level 2

The same thing happened to me.  It worked the first month, but not the second month.  The only thing you can expect from Verizon is lies and incompetence.  The only reason I chose this carrier is network coverage, but with all the problems I've been having I'm wondering if it's worth it.  I don't have all day to stay on the line with customer service for something that should happen automatically. 

0 Likes
the_blur
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you ever respond with anything besides 'please call prepay support'?

Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month.  What happened?
marwr
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, they never do answer with anything except "call prepaid service".  Don't bother going into a Verizon store because they call prepaid too - and they don't even have a direct line.  Prepaid truly is Verizon's stepchildren.  The only positive is that they can't hold us hostage for 2 years and there's no surprise bills. 

I too had to call 4 months in a row to get the extra 500 MB of data added manually for autopay. Last month was the first time it automatically showed up.  I wonder if it will again this month after the "system upgrade" (or perhaps we should call it a "downgrade"?).  Calling Customer Service is painful at best - call, put it on speakerphone and go about your life for 30 to 60 minutes....sigh.  Why does every other country but the US have good reasonable cell service?

Re: I'm on the "allset plan" prepaid plan with 500mb of data.  I was told if I sign up for autopay that I would receive an extra 500mb per month.  I did not receive the extra data this month.  What happened?
kindie75
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't recieved mine either....

onanieo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Similar situation here. Smiley Sad. I spent 1 hr with customer service, 1 hr last week on tech chat and another 1hr today on tech chat. all just to bounce me off to a different customer service number.

onanieo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Similar situation. spent an hour with customer service on the phone and they told me to call #PMT. Now on chat tech again (2nd/3rd time)... Verizon system seems tricky... this shouldn't be hard to take care of. it's just 500MB of additional data, but that data is important!

under My Usage (Balance Details) it should label the 500MB as bonus additional data.. doesn't show it anywhere.. ::frustrated::