Why was I charged for texting?
ugh1996

I bought a prepaid phone with a card alright well I got unlimited texting but its not unlimited I demand answers I refuse to have wasted this money and have to go to a new service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: um this is ridiculous
Weth
Legend

Did you call CS?

After dialing the Prepaid Customer Service Toll Free Number 888-294-6804, select 1-English / 2-Spanish, enter your 10 digit mobile number, select 4 - "Questions or change something", select 6 - "Store locations or Billing questions", then 4 - "Customer Service Representative".  Let us know how this works out for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

More details if you want help.

0 Likes
ugh1996

I bought a moto g with a 35 dollar unlimited text with 500 minutes for calls and 500 mb of data I checked the my Verizon and it charged each text as 20 cents

0 Likes
ugh1996

It even says I have unlimited tall and text?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you call CS?

After dialing the Prepaid Customer Service Toll Free Number 888-294-6804, select 1-English / 2-Spanish, enter your 10 digit mobile number, select 4 - "Questions or change something", select 6 - "Store locations or Billing questions", then 4 - "Customer Service Representative".  Let us know how this works out for you.

0 Likes
ugh1996

Could it be I set it up for a 45 dollar plan but put on a 35 dollar card I mean the card said unlimited texting I don't know I've never used prepaid before

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Moto G is smartphone, $35 plan/card is for basic phones only. I suspect that is the problem. Hopefully CS can fix it up, but I do suspect the basic plan $35 card on a smartphone is the cause of your troubles.

0 Likes