Why won't VZ access manager connect?
pjjf

Hi,

Reactivated my UM150 USB modem and purchased Vzb broadband time.  Have the latest version for Windows 7 version of VZ Access Mgr (7.3.5.1) and everything seems working, device activated, etc.   When I attempt to Connect it goes through the connection process > Connecting > Authenticating > Verifying Connection >... then box pops up with:
Data Usage : Error

ErrorCode: 211

Description: IP Not in GOOD Range.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?  Have tied multiple times / different locations.

Thank you,

PJ

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VzAccess Manager Not Connecting - Getting ErrorCode 211 - IP Not in Good Range
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pjjf - Being able to use a service you purchased is a must. We currently do not support Prepay accounts. However I want to o get you the assistance you deserve. To speak with one of our Prepay agents please call 1-888-294-6804 they will be able to fix the issue you are having.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: VzAccess Manager Not Connecting - Getting ErrorCode 211 - IP Not in Good Range
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pjjf - Being able to use a service you purchased is a must. We currently do not support Prepay accounts. However I want to o get you the assistance you deserve. To speak with one of our Prepay agents please call 1-888-294-6804 they will be able to fix the issue you are having.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes