Will I have to pay extra to switch from a 4G to a 3G device?
Austinbowman5599

I have a iPhone 4S and I don't know how I can transfer my 4G LTE over to the over t without paying as much as I do with my 4G LTE how can you guys help me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone 4s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Austinbowman5599,

We wnat to ensure you get your iPhone 4s up & running. Our data plans work on either 3G or 4G. There is no cost difference or any additional fees. Your iPhone 4s is a 3G device. You are able to change your device through our website at vzw.com or by calling customer service at 800-922-0204. We will be happy to get your devices switched for you.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What do you mean by:

how I can transfer my 4G LTE over to the over t

0 Likes
Austinbowman5599

I want to activate my iPhone 4s but it's not compatible with 4g lte and my Samsung is 4g lte I don't want to have too pay to activate another phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your concern, Austinbowman5599. You do not have to pay the activation cost if the device was previously activated. The activation fee applies to new devices only. Do you need help activating a device?

RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Austinbowman5599

How can I do that

0 Likes
Austinbowman5599

I recently got an iPhone 4S and my current phone is a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime which is 4G LTE but the iPhone 4S is not compatible with 4G LTE and I don't want to have to pay for new services is there any way possible I could switch over to 3G without having to pay anymore so that way I can go ahead and turn on the iPhone 4S is there any way you can help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Austinbowman5599,

We wnat to ensure you get your iPhone 4s up & running. Our data plans work on either 3G or 4G. There is no cost difference or any additional fees. Your iPhone 4s is a 3G device. You are able to change your device through our website at vzw.com or by calling customer service at 800-922-0204. We will be happy to get your devices switched for you.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes