Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,598 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Worst customer service ever, how do I chat with a live rep when it keeps sending me to sign in?
haruko

I am livid "our records indicate your verizon wireless number is not in service please dial *611 for your service provider" or something along that lines,

My prepaid number is hooked up to multiple accounts I use. I have been trying for years to get back into it but the verizon wirless customer service is atrocious

[removed]

it will not even let me chat with a live rep because it keeps saying sign in over and over when I am signed in already..

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service ever, how do I chat with a live rep when it keeps sending me to sign in?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to get the performance out of your device that you need, haruko. To clarify, has your Verizon Prepaid number been in continuous service? If a Prepaid line is not paid for, the line will be suspended for 3 months, after which the number will be available to be reassigned to another user.

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes

Add thoughts to the community

Start a new topic or ask questions in the open forum.