account payment does not register
MGri

at end of prepaid account payment process, my credit card payment does not register. Is there some computer setting I should be aware of? This has been happening since the beginning. I just want to pay online or easily without having to drive to a store - and can't do it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: account payment does not register
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MGri,
It's important to be able to process your payments conveniently! Since you've been having this issue since your online account was set up, we need to ensure that your account is set properly for this option. Our PrePay Team is available to ensure your account is set up properly for online payments. You can reach them directly at 888-294-6830. Please let us know if you need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: account payment does not register
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MGri,
It's important to be able to process your payments conveniently! Since you've been having this issue since your online account was set up, we need to ensure that your account is set properly for this option. Our PrePay Team is available to ensure your account is set up properly for online payments. You can reach them directly at 888-294-6830. Please let us know if you need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes