can a verizon contract phone be switched to prepaid?
ssanderson212

I have a Verizon phone that was on contract. Now that the contract is up can this phone be switched to prepaid?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can a verizon contract phone be switched to prepaid?
Snn5
Legend

You can switch to prepaid as long as you are out of contract.  Just dial *611 from your phone and the postpaid and prepaid depts can work together to transition your service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question ssanderson212. You can switch a post paid phone to prepaid depending on what kind of device you have?

What phone are you switching to prepaid?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ssanderson212

I have a Pantech Breakout

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes you can place that Pantech onto Prepaid.

0 Likes
Katlady206

Being that it depends on the device, I have a LG G smartphone. Can I turn this phone into a prepaid device after contract has ended?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Katlady206,

Snn5 is exactly right. If a line is out of contract then you would indeed be able to utilize it on Prepaid service. Give our sales team a call at 888-924-7937 and they can assist with that change.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes