can i pay my past due balance with a prepaid service gift card?
bguerra13l7

can i pay my past due balance with a prepaid service gift card?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can i pay my past due balance with a prepaid service gift card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We would lover to help you get an answer to this! Prepaid cards are for prepaid services only. You cannot use a prepaid card on post paid/contract services. I hope this clarifies the situation.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We would lover to help you get an answer to this! Prepaid cards are for prepaid services only. You cannot use a prepaid card on post paid/contract services. I hope this clarifies the situation.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Luv1

I have a MasterCard that cannot be used for cash but can be used to buy products and pay bills.it is from the bank but there’s not a name on it.can I use something like that ?I believe that is the question when it’s a prepaid gift card doesn’t necessarily mean from Verizon what about if it is not from Verizon. Can we cleared that up. It does have a ZIP Code From my home to use on it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. We certainly want you to be able to make your payment and use your MasterCard gift card. Our main goal is to help you and provide you with correct information. You can make your payment online using Credit, debit or ATM card with a logo for one of the following companies:

• Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Discover
  • American Express
  • PULSE
  • NYCE
  • STAR

Here is a link where you can learn more details about how you can pay your bill: http://spr.ly/6603EwUR9 Does this help to clarify your concern? 

MonicaG_VZW

0 Likes