don't understand my account
jdching8

I started out several years ago with a prepaid plan that cost me $30 every 60 days, and I never ran out of minutes - they just kept rolling over. Apparently that plan no longer exists. First they started taking $30 every month. I am asked to add more money! I don't use my phone any more than I did before. What is up? - Janet

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: don't understand my account
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

I would reccomend that you dial *611 from your phone and talk to a rep.  They can tell you exactly which plan you are, and what you are being billed for the minutes/texts/data that you use.  Then they can help you switch to a more cost effective plan if that would make sense.

0 Likes
Re: don't understand my account
minnie2
Contributor - Level 1

How do I activate my new Verizon Wireless Prepaid Phone?

You can activate your new Verizon Wireless Prepaid phone by visiting verizonwireless.com/activate. You can also activate service through your wireless phone by pressing the "SEND" button when the phone displays "Press SEND to activate your phone," OR by dialing "*22898 SEND" from your wireless phone.

The choice of the plans run from 1.99  per day only on days you use the phone to 99 cents  per day only on days you use it  and 25 cents per minute only on days you use it.  If you never use the phone you will still have to make a payment according to the above schedule.

1.99UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
$0.99Unlimited10¢10¢10¢
$0.0025¢/min25¢/min25¢/min20¢

Refill Expiration (once applied to the account)
  • $15-$29.99 expires in 30 days
  • $75-$99.99 expires in 180 days
  • $30-$74.99 expires in 90 days
  • $100 or more expires in ONE YEAR!

<script type="text/javascript"></script>
0 Likes