Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
getting charged daily appears as a call to voicemail???
jessica1014

I just created an account online- When I purchased the phone, I signed up for the 44.99 monthly bundle, plus 20.00 text messaging. The phone also came with a "free" ten dollar credit once activated. The almost 70.00 never showed up on my account, (only the ten dollars that was already on the phone) and I just realized I am being charged (according to my online activity summary) DAILY for a call (looks like voicemail, one minute) from my phone... My phone has not even been TURNED ON for at least 30 days.... how is this possible???? :smileymad:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: getting charged daily appears as a call to voicemail???
jessica1014

and now I just refilled the account- added 70.00 and my balance shows 13.67??? I don't get it!!

0 Likes
Re: getting charged daily appears as a call to voicemail???
MorganB

The $44.99 is the monthly access fee. This fee is the amount you will be charged for your calling plan plus any optional features you've selected. You will be charged $44.99 plus $20.00 for unlimited messaging to anyone on any US network. So basically $64.99 of the $70.00 was applied towards your monthly services. Your balance includes $5.01 remanding from the $70.00 plus $8.66 that was your previous balance before the credit of $70.00.

HTH,

0 Likes