hi question about plan?
mookie09
Okay month to month talk n text plan. So when I text I will charge me 20cent for each text? And mobile 2 mobile can I call anyone with a cell phone? or only people with verizon service..... and can I use the droidx
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: hi question about plan?
rcschnoor
Legend

mookie09 wrote:
Okay month to month talk n text plan. So when I text I will charge me 20cent for each text? And mobile 2 mobile can I call anyone with a cell phone? or only people with verizon service..... and can I use the droidx

You will not be charged $0.20/text on a Talk&Text plan. Texts are included in these plans.

M2M on Verizon is for Verizon phones only.

Both of these features are compatible with the Droid X.

0 Likes
mookie09
So will I be on mins till 9pm with the month2month? And ist not a contract rite?
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

mookie09 wrote:
So will I be on mins till 9pm with the month2month? And ist not a contract rite?

After your contract expires, you are automatically put on a month to months status. Your service/plan will continue the same as it was prior to your contract expiring. Nothing changes, except that you are not on contract anymore. You can either continue on as a month to month customer, buy a new subsidized phone and sign a new contract, port your # to another provider, or cancel your service.

Everything else is just as it was before your contract expired. You will not lose your service unless you take steps to have it cancelled. Your price plan and features will not change unless you take steps to have them changed.

0 Likes