how can i switch plans
rickymomo

how can i switch plans.i have the $50 a month plan but i wanna switch to $20 text only.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can i switch plans
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Brian68 wrote:

It's posted in the PRE-PAID section so I'm going to assume yes on this. You know Suzy if you look right above the first post it tells you what forum they're posting in.

Thanks for the reminder Brian - and you are right.  I was simply confirming  that the OP was, indeed, wanting to change pre-paid options. 

The phone number for pre-paid customer service is 888-294-6804, or *611 from your device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service and ask if the switch is possible.  What phone do you have?  Are you the account owner?  Is this a prepaid plan?

0 Likes
Not applicable

SuzyQ wrote:

Is this a prepaid plan?

It's posted in the PRE-PAID section so I'm going to assume yes on this. You know Suzy if you look right above the first post it tells you what forum they're posting in.

0 Likes
lingo
Contributor - Level 1

Easy guy. What's with the hostility Brian68.

That is the messaging only plan.

I would recommend first calling Prepaid Customer Service. Only because the rep can make the change and discuss the plan for any info you would want.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Brian68 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder Brian - and you are right.  I was simply confirming  that the OP was, indeed, wanting to change pre-paid options. 

The phone number for pre-paid customer service is 888-294-6804, or *611 from your device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rickymomo!

SuzyQ is absolutely correct.  Please don't hesitate to contact our Prepaid department at your earliest convinience. 

Thank you!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes