how do i use my existing credit balance to renew my monthly plan on auto-pay?
Tdurand3

I have $50.00 pre-paid plan and get $5 monthly credit to use autopay. how do I use this extra balance to renew monthly plan when on auto pay?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i use my existing credit balance to renew my monthly plan on auto-pay?
Snn5
Legend

If you will have a $5 credit every month, then set the auto pay amount to $5 less.  Otherwise you will continue to add a $5 credit to the account monthly if you pay the same monthly payment amount.

I question why not use Auto-Pay to receive a bonus 1GB monthly and pay $45 for 2GB or $60 for 3.5GB.

Are you on an old promotional offer?  Sounds like you have a $50 plan, but your promo was $5 off for use of auto-pay.  You could essentially cut out that $5 deduction math, pay the same amount, and get 1GB bonus on AP.

0 Likes
Re: how do i use my existing credit balance to renew my monthly plan on auto-pay?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing your billing options is important. Unfortunately, we do not have access to Pre-Paid accounts. However, we want to ensure you are provided with correct information regarding your payment to prevent any discrepency in billing and service. For further assistance, please contact our Pre-paid Customer Service Team at 888-294-6804.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes