instead of all the bells and whistles
winta

make a plan that is just talk for less money.  I need a family minute share plan with about 500 anytime minutes and unlimite weekends and I want it cheaper.  I don't message, use internet, take pictures, send data.  Just talk.  Make it cheaper!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: instead of all the bells and whistles
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon's family share 700 minutes (no data, no texting, just voice) for 2 lines is $69.99/month - as is AT& T's.  AT&T also has a 550 minute - 2 lines for $59.99.  There may be lower prices out there - shop around, like you would for any other item.

You don't tell other businesses to lower their prices just to suit you - you shop, compare what prices are at various stores and merchants, and find the best deal you can.  Why would cell phones and service be any different?  Verizon's pricing is what it is - if it is too expensive, there are other options and other carriers.

**Edit - I just realized this is in the PREPAID board...I quoted you POST PAID account prices.  I'm not real familiar with pre-paid options and plans, but my advice to shop around and find your best deal still stands.

0 Likes
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

Do you currently have an EasyPay account or a Pre Pay account? EasyPay is a day to day charge and PrePay is a monthly charge both have no contract.

0 Likes
Kirstin

I work prepay customer service and if you're looking for a single-line plan (because as you know, you can not have more than one number per account) we just released our monthly plans! Now you can get 450 anytime minutes, nights, weekends, and mobile to mobile, for $44.99/month. =] Pretty good deal, eh?

0 Likes