is the cost of my prepaid plan going to increase with 3g shutdown?
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

I see some people saying their phone plan went up when Verizon sent them a new phone. I'm on the $30/month prepaid plan so I probably won't get a new phone sent to me which is fine because I have one. But will my plan cost go up when 3G shuts down?

0 Likes
Re: is the cost of my prepaid plan going to increase with 3g shutdown?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us. That is a very good question. Let's take a look at that for you. In order to do this, I need to access your account. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

*Debbie

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

I'm on the 30/mo unlimited prepay plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, bewilder. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

My mailbox seems to have disappeared. I can't find any messages, or even an inbox

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

Oh now its  back. Gosh this site is a%$

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! Thank you so much for contacting us tonight, and no worries. Your Prepaid service will not increase with the shutdown of 3G.    

*Ana

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! Sorry to hear if you're encountering any issues accessing your My Verizon. We'd be happy to help. To continue, please send us a Private Note. *Kris

0 Likes