keep losing internet access in Seattle
jadenoasis

I am regularly losing internet access in Seattle.   I have a 4-5 bar 4G-LTE connection, and can make phone calls, but no internet.    Internet is unreliable -- often I cannot go to any websites nor connect to my work platform.   I am on Android 7.1.1 using a Moto 4G Play (prepaid).   I need to have internet for my job, so whenever I lose access I am losing money.   I will need to switch to another wireless provider if this situation is not corrected quickly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: keep losing internet access in Seattle
bearone21
Legend

building construction & buildings around you affect cell reception.

you don't say if your service was poor with previous phone/s!!

0 Likes
Re: keep losing internet access in Seattle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're very sorry to hear about the difficulty with service, jadenoasis. We know it's important that your phone works as well as it possibly can. We'd be sad to see you go to another carrier. Please reach out to our prepaid team for support at your convenience. I'm sure they can help you with getting to the bottom of this. They can be reached toll free at 888-294-6804.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes