lg eXCEED 2 FREEZING, EMAIL CRASHING, PHONE SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, CANT GET TO KETBOARD
rforbes217
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an LG Exceed 2 that started to have some problems. Every time I talked to Verizon they told me I had to go to the store to have it diagnosed. LG had no clue except to send them the phone. minor problem with email. Finally did a factory reset. Everything till now. Email keeps crashing, takes forever to delete something, games freeze, phone goes to black screen and cant access keyboard while on call, among others.

Going in for surgery soon, need a phone. Went to the Verizon store, they were NO help at all. NO diagnosing of phone. I have a prepaid plan. Come to find out that's my down fall. Prepaid customers are treated like second class people. The store doesn't even carry pre paid phones!! And, I was told I would have to change my phone number. The "representative" there said "go to Walmart and get a phone".

I was appalled, he never even tried. So, as far as Verizon is concerned, as long as I pay my bill every month, money, I'm alright as a customer. otherwise, they could care less. I was so upset leaving that store I was in tears the way I was treated, after telling him I needed a working phone for my surgery. while in the hospital. So the only way to get a prepaid is to but online, without being able to see the phone.  It was not their finest day, and they will be losing a customer after my majr surgery and I am able to deal with it, looking for another company. Until then, I have to hiope the phone holds up.  Sorry for the rant, but does anyone have any idea why my phone would be doing this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Labels (1)
Re: lg eXCEED 2 FREEZING, EMAIL CRASHING, PHONE SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, CANT GET TO KETBOARD
Snn5
Legend

You placed this in the G2 space. However....the exceed is a lower end phone and isn't a multi tasking or memory intensive friendly phone. You are right about pre paid customers. That's why I am not a fan of pre paid on any carrier.....especially VZW.

You may need to consider a better phone on another carrier or network. Might be cheaper and less hassle.

0 Likes
Re: lg eXCEED 2 FREEZING, EMAIL CRASHING, PHONE SHOWS BLACK SCREEN, CANT GET TO KETBOARD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rforces217,
Surgery is serious business, and I agree, you need a working phone for that. I understand your concerns here and I’d love to offer my assistance. Unfortauntely, our team doesn’t have access to prepay accounts or phones. So for assistance with your device, you will want to reach out to our prepay team directly at 888-294-6804.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rforbes217
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for that. Was not aware of that, Or pretty much anything related to cell phones before now. Yes, after my surgery I have to decide what and who to go with.

0 Likes
rforbes217
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Erin, you're right, major surgery is serious business to me but not to Verizon.

Thank you for for your response, but believe me, I have spoken to the "pre paid"

team mire than once. I had even bought a phone at Amazon I really liked, and the SIM card wouldn't fit right. Called pre pad for assistance, told me the phone was no good, couldn't use it, it's not pre paid. Had it in my hands, returned it. Last night I found out fro ANOTHER rep all I needed was a FREE SIM card from Veizon. Dud I mention it wad a Verizn phone? Not all f can afford or want plans, but all customers should be treated fairly. This is not he case. So disgusted with Verizon. As soon as. Am able,  will be shopping around.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rforbes217 - I want to begin by wishing you a speedy recovery after your surgey. I remember after having my appendix removed, I was in pain. I want you to be able to have a phone that works and that you find a plan that best suits your needs. Have you considered our post pay services? You can always speak to them and see if this would be a good option. 1-800-256-4646. Did anyone ever take a look at your Exceed to make sure it has the latest software update? Use this link to check your software. vz.to/1XjxXrP
JacobVV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes