Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: multi plans same account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kicker2422-

How awesome that you'd like to start 2 new lines of service. I know how important it is to have the proper expectations before making any purchases. I do recommend reaching out with our prepaid experts directly for more information about adding lines to your prepaid account. They can be reached by dialing *611 from your Verizon device or 888-294-6804.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: multi plans same account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kicker2422-

How awesome that you'd like to start 2 new lines of service. I know how important it is to have the proper expectations before making any purchases. I do recommend reaching out with our prepaid experts directly for more information about adding lines to your prepaid account. They can be reached by dialing *611 from your Verizon device or 888-294-6804.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes