payment with foreign credit card
franklbritt

Hi-

Am an american currently living in Sweden- have purchased two pay as you go phones for use while here visiting.

Bought them in a Best Buy and paid for first month.

When trying to re-load online I am unable to pay with my Mastercard since it has a foreign address.

Have tried for two days to find a way to speak to a live representative - have tried repeatedly to access live chat but get the "All of our live chat representatives are currently assisting other customers" each and every time during the past 48 hours.

Seems to be no way to actually contact Verizon except through irritating automated systems!!!! And I am not wanting to lodge a complaint or the like, merely to give Verizon more of my money before my plans run out!!!!!! Spending my data on trying to solve this in addition!

Anyone (preferably a Verizon rep) who can help or advise?

Frank

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: payment with foreign credit card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all your efforts trying to get your payment in, Franklbritt. In order to make a payment with an international card on any account, you will need to speak with a representative. We do have a fantastic Global Support Team that can be reached toll-free from a landline in Sweden at 00 800-50050099 http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/worldwide-access-numbers/

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gracielagze98

what should I do if I have the same issue but within the United States. Im trying to make a payment with an international card and I am not able to reach any representative.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes