phone swap/activation help
me_mommy2885

hello, I am having a HUGE problem with my account. I tried to activate a different phone on my account which was a smart phone and I didn't have enough funds to support the smart phone. So I went to activate the old phone back and it said the programming was successful, but when I went to make a call, it said I had insufficient funds to make the call and needed to add money. I just added $45, so what do I do so I don't lose the money I already paid ?? Please help !!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone swap/activation help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, me_mommy2885. We definitely want to get you to the correct team that can assist you with your prepaid service. We actually only handle postpay here.
If you can borrow another phone to call prepay at 888.294.6804, it will be easier for you to reach a live person.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, me_mommy2885. We definitely want to get you to the correct team that can assist you with your prepaid service. We actually only handle postpay here.
If you can borrow another phone to call prepay at 888.294.6804, it will be easier for you to reach a live person.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
me_mommy2885

I don't have another phone to call on. I need to be able to use the $45 I put on my prepaid phone because it's saying I have a zero balance and need to add funds when I just added $45

Sent from my iPod

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand your concerns, me_mommy2885! As much as I would love to help, I am unable to do so as I do not have access to Prepay accounts. You may also visit a local corporate Verizon Wireless store to change your plan.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes