prepaid account number
cabarrett
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need my prepaid account number.  I know...I have already called the prepaid customer service line at least a dozen times and there is no option for that information and there is also no option to speak with a real live human being.  I have called my local store and I get redirected to the prepaid csn.  Please, can someone just tell me what my account number is or where to find it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: prepaid account number
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
cabarrett-

Your time is valuable to us. I'm sorry to read that you have spent so much time trying to get this figured out. While our customer service through our community doesn't have access to your prepaid account, we can do our best to ensure that we get you headed in the right direction. Your prepaid account number should be the last 4 digits of your cell phone number unless you have changed it. If you have changed it, you will need to get in touch with prepaid directly (888-294-6804). To get a hold of an agent, you can press '0' several times during the automated message to be automatically routed to a representative. Is there a reason you needed the account number? Are you looking to make changes to your account?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Menji0706

It's my account number. I pay for my service so if i ask for my account number i expect to recieve it or i can find another carrier that will

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Menji0706, we definitely would not refuse you account information. We are only able to provide account numbers via phone. That is mainly for security reasons. Are you with prepaid as well? Are you having trouble getting to a live person?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tmcs1968

There is an option when calling 1-888-294-6804 to speak to someone that will give you your prepaid account number. The account number is not your phone number. This process took less than 3 mins.

0 Likes