prepaid expiration date
caliber

The Verizon website has a new look and I can't find my prepaid expiration date anywhere. The old site listed the date as soon as you signed in. Where is it listed ? It's very frustrating that you can't e-mail customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: prepaid expiration date
Dave_g
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI,

I share your frustration.  After many chat sessions, phone calls to tech support, and a stop at my local VZ store, I conclude VZ is keeping the expiration dates a secret.  Even the UN-allocated escrow money on a jet-pack account can and will be confiscated if you fail to meet some very obscure rules.  VZ has a technically excellent system, but their business policies are just asking for a class action law suit.  Something has got to change.

Chantryfamtoo

I have the same frustration.  The only way to get the expiration date (before which one has to add money to the account) is to call 888-29406804, enter your mobile phone number and follow the prompts.  It will tell you the current balance, and the critical date you need to know.  You can add credit by phone if you wish.

0 Likes
Chantryfamtoo

Ther is a typo in my previous reply.  The number to call is 888-294-6804

0 Likes
BlueHairedWitch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know, it is ridiculous. Had to search Google to find the info. The only place on the Verizon website that I have found it is on the page where you select a prepaid service plan. I tried to add a link but the Verizon gods won't let me paste it in. As of today, the refill expiration dates are as follow:

• $15-$29.99 expires in 30 days
  • $75-$99.99 expires in 180 days
  • $30-$74.99 expires in 90 days
  • $100 or more expires in ONE YEAR!