verizon is not honoring the terms of my prepaid plan.
VALID

When shopping for a prepaid plan, the website refers you to a brochure for terms of service. This brochure states that minutes will expire after sixty days and that unused minutes will rollover if additional minutes are purchased. I activated in August and purchased additional minutes in October per the agreement. In November, after only thirty days, I have been notified that my minutes are expiring and service will be discontinued if an additional purchase is not made. There has been no notification of a change in terms of service. It appears that Verizon has double secret terms of service that the customer is not allowed to see.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon is not honoring the terms of my prepaid plan.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When your minutes expire is dependent on how much you purchased - http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/collateral/PPBRO1109BI_ENG.pdf is the brochure I believe you are talking about, and on page 4:

minutes.png

If you only "topped off" at $20 or $25 - then your balance did carry forward, but the expiration is in 30 days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to keep your minutes for as long as possible is important, VALID. We’re here to help. While we don’t get prepaid account access here, we have two mediums by which you can reach our prepaid department. You can call them at 888-294-6804 or via your online account by logging in, clicking Contact Us, then Chat.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VALID

You sent a brochure that is not on the website. The only brochure available

is attached.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was nothing attached to your post - and the link I posted above is what I found while researching pre paid plans at verizonwireless.com - it IS on Verizon's website.  And it IS how the prepaid plans that you describe work.  There are other prepaid options as well, also explained in the brochure at the link I posted.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Why not get a monthly plan instead of pay as you go.  So much easier, and might be cheaper.

0 Likes