why has your speeds been reduced so much ?
bmoore1968

would really like to hear why the data speeds have been reduced so much ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why has your speeds been reduced so much ?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What plan are you on?

0 Likes
bmoore1968

It`s the 60$ prepaid plan we use to get around 20 mps now its around 1 or less and its been months same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmoore1968,

I completely get your need for speed. I know how important it is to rely on your service and make sure everything is running smoothly. That's a big drop you've seen. I want to make sure you get the right answers. Because this is a prepaid account only our prepaid team will be able to see full details and what could be causing this. I would recommend reaching out to them at 888-294-6804 so they can help find a solution.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bmoore1968

i have tried for months to get this problem fixed to no avail. i have decided not to waste my time anymore on this service it is clear that the consumer is not the most important part of business to verizon any longer

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmoore1968, hearing that you have tried for months to get this fixed is a concern. Have you attempted to reach out to our prepaid department with regard to this? Also, do you notice a difference in speed during certain times of the day?

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bmoore1968

yes i have tried everything they have told me to and more it has done no good at all. the speeds seem to have been messed up since the change of your plans and i think a lot of people will agree on that. just cant take the run around anymore.

0 Likes