35.00 phone card and was on the 50.00 dollar plan and my phone is now saying i have no minutes
Country_Lover

I bought a $35.00 dollar card for minutes and i was on a $50.00 plan. My phone was acting like it had minutes and then it completely stopped doing everything and said i have no minutes. I don't know what to do, because i still have the card , and i dont know why its not working. My cell phone is the only phone i have because of me being in college. Help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 35.00 phone card and was on the 50.00 dollar plan and my phone is now saying i have no minutes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Country_Lover

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your service. We certainly want to make sure that you are able to use the service you pay for. Is the $50 plan you pay for automatically withdrawn? I would suggest contacting our prepaid department directly at (888) 294-6804 and I am sure they can review what is happening and fix it. Let us know if you need anymore assistance.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 35.00 phone card and was on the 50.00 dollar plan and my phone is now saying i have no minutes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Country_Lover

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your service. We certainly want to make sure that you are able to use the service you pay for. Is the $50 plan you pay for automatically withdrawn? I would suggest contacting our prepaid department directly at (888) 294-6804 and I am sure they can review what is happening and fix it. Let us know if you need anymore assistance.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes