April 5th 2016 VZW App Update is not working
Smileytls

I have a Moto G and since the my Verizon app update on April 5th the app and data widget crashes and will not connect. I have tried everything except a factory reset.

If I uninstall the update it works fine. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: April 5th 2016 VZW App Update is not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness that would be frustrating. Let's look into this together. Do you get an error message? Does this happen with any other apps? Have you attempted to power the device fully off and on and retest?
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Smileytls

I can not use the Verizon app or the data widget since the last update. Like I said in my previous message I have tried everything except a factory reset. Well, now I have tried that too. As soon as I launch the app it says, Unfortunately, Verizon Login has stopped.  I then have to hit OK to make it go away.  The same thing happens when I tap the data widget. I guess I will  just uninstall the update and use it like that. The only thing about that is the data widget is useless because it doesn't update the data. Please don't ask me questions I have already answered. I notice that happens alot on here and nobody ever seems to get the help they need.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! I love using my data widget so I can understand how important it is to get it up and running. After doing the factory reset, did you uncheck the automatic restore?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes