Customer service
HockeyFan4life

HELP!!! I just got my no contract phone today and was super excited when I got home. I called to activate the phone and scratched off the the $35 unlimited text basic plan and added it on to my account. I thought I was ready to go. On the plan was 500 mins so I made a phone call and a few text messages. Next thing I knew I received a message saying I didn't activate my plan yet so I went to my account and I had $33.20. It says my plan is the $45 unlimited everything but I just wanted the $35 plan! What happend?? I entered in the code..I've been trying to call the 611 and all the numbers giving online to talk to a representative to downgrade my account but nothing is working! This is outrageous. I'm afraid to even pick up the phone and call a number now because I don't wAnt verizon to suck my money out off my account. What should I do. Please respond!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you were having trouble activating your device Hockey Fan. I'm sorry we don't have access to prepaid accounts. Please call them at 888-294-6804.

Thanks
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you were having trouble activating your device Hockey Fan. I'm sorry we don't have access to prepaid accounts. Please call them at 888-294-6804.

Thanks
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

By any chance your phone is a smartphone? if so, the only plan available is the 45$. if you pay 35$ VZ will charge you 25cts per min in PAYGO. why??? because you paid less of you had to.

BB

0 Likes
rjs199

Its now October 1,2022 and still no avalable person to speak to at Verizon phone numbers...all direct you to chat or online....who ever thought the phone company would be the hardest people to reach by phone on 2022?

0 Likes
rjs199

Been trying to speak to rep at 800-880-1077 for 2 days but cant get a person on the phone...is there a number I can call?

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes