How much would it cost for me to activate my device on prepaid?
Destiny_Parker

I was wondering how much would it cost to get my iphone 5s activated and a monthly prepaid plan on it.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I was wondering how much would it cost to get my iPhone 5s activated and a monthly prepaid plan on it.
Weth
Legend

$45/month, no activation fee.  Gets you unlimited talk and text with 2GB

Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Re: I was wondering how much would it cost to get my iPhone 5s activated and a monthly prepaid plan on it.
Weth
Legend

$45/month, no activation fee.  Gets you unlimited talk and text with 2GB

Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless

rcschnoor
Legend

I believe $45/month gives you 1 GB of data.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

1.5 GB plus 0.5 GB for auto pay

Monthly PlanTalk & TextDATA With Auto Bill Pay
$45 /moUnlimited*2 GB
$60 /moUnlimited*3.5 GB

*Unlimited Texting to anyone on any network on the U.S. and to participating carriers in Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

We seem to be looking at different pages. When I click on the link you provided, I get the following:

Untitled-1.jpg

With the autopay option, it appears to bring the data up to 1.5 GB/month.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Weird!  I am just on the prepaid page linked from the homepage!?

The page looks exactly like yours, except the data is  higher on both plans? Page irk is verizon wireless.com/prepaid?

IDK

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

$45/month for 1 GB of data

$60/month for 2.5 GB of data

With auto-pay:

$45/month for 2 GB of data

$60/month for 3.5 GB of data

Prepaid Customers With Autopay Receive Bonus Data

And for what it's worth, if I click on Weth's link, I see what rcschnoor said he sees when he clicks the link.  If I go to Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless I see what rcschnoor posted in his screenshot.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

And, I just clicked them again and now I see what Weth posted in his screenshot with both links.  Obviously there's some system glitch going on or a page update occurred recently.  At any rate, the prices posted at the top of the previous post are correct and the link to the News Center article reiterates it.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

tikibar1 wrote:

And for what it's worth, if I click on Weth's link, I see what rcschnoor said he sees when he clicks the link.  If I go to Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless I see what rcschnoor posted in his screenshot.

That should have said:

And for what it's worth, if I click on Weth's link, I see what rcschnoor said he sees when he clicks the link.  If I go to Verizon Wireless Prepay -Verizon Wireless  I see what Weth posted in his screenshot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I am excited to learn of your interest in activating pre-paid service Destiney.Parker. Unfortunately, we do not have any info on pre-paid service. However, you may reach out to our Pre-Paid Customer Service Team at 877-777-5759. They will be able to provide details regarding plans and activation.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes