PLEASE HELP..
BKTUBBY

I HAVE A VERZION PREPAID ACCOUNT. WHEN I LOGIN TO IT AND CHECK UNDER MY USAGE IT DOES SHOW ME THE PHONE NUMBERS ANYMORE. IT JUST SHOWS THE TIME AND DATE.. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT MAY BE DOING THAT? THANKS

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: PLEASE HELP..
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

The problems occurring may be due to a compatibility issue between the web browser being used and our website, particularly if you are using a browser that is not currently supported. We do recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher; however, other browsers are supported as well.

In order to best assist you, I would require the specific details of the issues you are experiencing. If problems persist, please reply directly to this email with the following:

· Are you using a Macintosh or PC?

· What web browser, type and version, are you using? This can usually be located by opening your browser, selecting Help on the toolbar at the top of the page, and selecting About (name of your browser).

· What type and version of operating system are you using? If Windows XP, what edition, Home or Pro? This can often be found by clicking on the start button at the bottom of the screen. The name of the system will be displayed on the left hand side of the menu that appears.

· What are the specific details of the issue you are encountering? Please include the steps you take prior to encountering the problem, any error messages the system provides, and the point in the process at which they are received.

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you by taking additional action to research and resolve the problem for you.

0 Likes
BKTUBBY

Thanks for your help. Im still having this problem trying to view my usage.. Im running windows 7, & internet explorer 8. When i click on my usage all it shows in that there was ingoing & outgoing calls & text. It doesnt show me the phone number or the date & time they where placed. Can you help me fix this problem?? Please & thank you..

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I wonder with prepaid if Verizon has gone away with the call log as they did with text info long ago. Prepaid has not seen call detail of texts sent or received in a long time.....only the number of texts

0 Likes
BKTUBBY

Well I didnt know that.. That might explan why i cant see the numbers i texted. Thanks for the info..

0 Likes
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

After reviewing some information about viewing your details online, for the pre pay account, there seems to be an issue with the system. What you can do is contact our pre pay customer service department, an they should be able to submit a trouble ticket for your account. The number is 1-888-294-6804, options 4-5-4 to get to a representative. I haven't read anything stated that they are removing details from the pre pay account.

0 Likes