Refill Card refund?
sarthur2015

So, i purchased two verizon refill cards for myself and my husband for our PREPAID plan. Two days before the renewal, we switched to the monthly plan.

WHAT can i do with these refill cards? Can I possibly add them as credit to my monthly plan??

I'm at a loss here, where they were purchased (Dollar General) will NOT take them back.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Refill Card refund?
Tidbits
Legend

Is it still prepaid? If yes then you are fine. You will be billed the following month using the credit from the prepaid card. Keep in mind the cars themselves already says nonrefundable.

Smitty91

My son switched to AT&T so he gave me his Verizon reuse card that has a balance of $80 and they won't put it on my reuse card/acct. Without a receipt and some # . Can someone tell me what I could do? Also I bought a Verizon ore-paid phone for $70 nd it had issues immediately so. I called they no longer reimburse or Exchange  in which I said I'd mail faulty phone back and they could send me same that possibly might work in exchange. Nope because I bought it at a  "dollar" store. And why? VERIZON is on the box not xxx dollar store. So now they screwd me for $150. I'm trying to do the right thing and they will NOT. Called BBB. But I'm still out $150. HELP PLZ I'm on a budget single mom treating cancer not a sap story in all honesty. Living on my short term disability and UE. No support.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes