What should I do when I did auto pay but can not use my phone
Tmr19940412

I auto pay 45 dollars yesterday and it send me a text that I have success pay it. And I check my bank account, I have cost the money.

But it send me today that I did not renew my plan

Then I can not use my phone to do anything

What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What should I do when I did auto pay but can not use my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you connected asap! We have many ways for you to get assistance without having to call in. Do you have a computer? You can start a chat with us or contact us on Social Media via Facebook/Twitter. Here is the link: http://vz.to/1Lfhz90
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you dial *611 you will be taken to support for Prepaid.

0 Likes
Tmr19940412

But I can not use my phone

How can I make a call

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Even with a delinquent account, a prepaid Verizon phone will allow you to call Verizon to make a payment (or answer a question)....they wants they cash yo.

Otherwise, call them from another phone or visit a store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you connected asap! We have many ways for you to get assistance without having to call in. Do you have a computer? You can start a chat with us or contact us on Social Media via Facebook/Twitter. Here is the link: http://vz.to/1Lfhz90
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes