Family Base
cherylsavakis
Enthusiast - Level 1

WHO CHANGED IT??? The new view is aweful, requires much more clicking to see things and is not intuitive AT ALL. Why did Verizon change it? Also the times are Pacific times not EST????

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Family Base
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear that you do not like the view in Family Base Cheryl. This feedback is important. We can certainly lift this up on your behalf. Just to confirm, the time that you are seeing that is Pacific, is this online or on the app?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaleadean
Enthusiast - Level 3

I completely agree cherylsavakis, Terrible everything and no access to contacts via desktop/laptop only phone app. I was very comfortable with the old one and as much of a bad wrap FBase has gotten I actually have been pretty pleased with it for 5 or 6 yrs now.  Occasionally issues come up but they go away sooner or later. This new FBase whatever it is is no bueno.

0 Likes
lbgnj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its ridiculous... All devices used to be in a grid making it easy to re-allocate data when necessary.  Now I need a calculator and note pad to manually do it.  Way to go Verizon for taking something simple and making it complicated

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly value feedback, lbgnj, even when it’s unfavorable. I cannot promise an overnight change, but I’ll be sure the right team here sees this thread. There’s also a way you can send feedback directly to our site team. Look for the “Feedback” button along the right side of the screen. When this button is activated, the feedback marks the precise page you’re on, and from there you can describe the issue or suggestion. We want to make things easy to use, and meet the needs of our customers. With your help, we can do just that.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes