Time Restrictions .
JAIME101329

I'm trying to restrict a phone line during the night (9pm to 7am) but the app is not allowing me. It's telling me the start time has to be before the stop time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Time Restrictions .
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It can be frustrating when you're having issues with setting time restrictions, JAIME101329. Let me help you with setting up the restrictions. Were you able to set the parameter per what the screen requested?  To confirm are you using the Family Safeguards & Controls or a third party app?  If so, the setting within the restriction would need you to put the start time first.  Also, we do offer a service called Family Base that can help with setting up the restrictions as well. Here's a link for more details http://vz.to/1SCfZON and please scroll down the page to the section saying "Settings Control" and refer to step #7.    

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Time Restrictions .
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It can be frustrating when you're having issues with setting time restrictions, JAIME101329. Let me help you with setting up the restrictions. Were you able to set the parameter per what the screen requested?  To confirm are you using the Family Safeguards & Controls or a third party app?  If so, the setting within the restriction would need you to put the start time first.  Also, we do offer a service called Family Base that can help with setting up the restrictions as well. Here's a link for more details http://vz.to/1SCfZON and please scroll down the page to the section saying "Settings Control" and refer to step #7.    

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes