Android 2.2
llee780

I am really tired of the wait for 2.2  I have had my phone since October and still no 2.2  This is ridiculous.....Verizon...get it done!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
24 Replies
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

ladybell:

That's OK, you are entitled to your opinion. I believe that most of us have the capability to R&R our cells. The point is, we should not have been placed in the position to have to do this, it should have been given to us officially months ago.

What we are doing is entirely for the purpose of helping others as well as ourselves. The heading at the top of the forum says Droid Community, Learn, Interact, Engage. This is exactly what we are doing!

You may find our efforts ridiculous. Tell me, will you accept the update when it becomes available because of the efforts of those confronting samsung and verizon? If your answer is yes then most of what you said in your post will be meaningless!

You said "By doing nothing you are choosing to do something and that is lay around like a bunch of sheep waiting on your technology leader to hold your hand into another pasture waiting for slaughter." You are absolutely right. That is why we are NOT laying around like passive sheep waiting for the slaughter, we would rather confront the supposed technology leader to get what was promised to all of us!

If you or anyone else is offended by what we are posting, then why do you torment yourself to read them? Just bypass them and be on your way.

In case you change your mind, here is the link for you to join us on FaceBook. If you will share in the rewards then you should share in the effort to obtain them!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Contact-Your-April-Fool/171721029544794?sk=wall

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

@ALL WHO CLAIM THAT DEMANDING AN UPDATE IS STUPID. I BEG TO DIFFER.

Don't like it...don't do it...go update your phone by yourself. We are, those who decide not to hack our phone, don't call you stupid...as so stay away from our actions.

We demand what was promissed to us. And we will get it for us and millions of others who are too shy to speak up.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

ha, the irony is that the mePhone people are complaining about not getting an update now. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
Just go and get it like the rest of us.. It is running without any issues...I do not understand what the hold up really is....
0 Likes