I bought a Samsung Galaxy camera from Amazon and the verizon demo comes on often. How do I delete this. Love the camera but tempted to send back because of this issue. Please help.
ChronicDianna

How do I delete the Verizon demo off my Verizon Samsung Galaxy phone I just bought from Amazon.

0 Likes
Re: I bought a Samsung Galaxy camera from Amazon and the verizon demo comes on often. How do I delete this. Love the camera but tempted to send back because of this issue. Please help.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChronicDianna, we trust that you're going to capture some amazing moments with that camera. I apologize. The demo cannot be deleted. For more information regarding that device, you may contact Samsung directly at 888-987-4357 or visit our support website:

http://www.samsung.com/us/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I bought a Samsung Galaxy camera from Amazon and the verizon demo comes on  often. How do I delete this. Love the camera but tempted to send back because of this issue.  Please help.
ChronicDianna

I did contact Tech support and was no help. As I researched this issue for days I found out that this wonderful camera I bought from AMAZON is a "DUMMY" and stolen.  If the product label on the bottom of the camera ends in DU it's a dummy and it can not uninstall "Verizon Demo".  And probably stolen as mine is.  I believe if you don't turn on WIFI or get a sim card you can use the camera just for taking pictures. I love the size screen and all the features it offers.  I am a Samsung Galaxy fan.  I own the Galaxy s6 phone now and looking at the new S7 coming out soon.  All I can say is Buyer Beware.  I am dealing with Amazon now on the stolen camera from DealFisher who has a lot of these for sale.   Good Luck Everyone

0 Likes
Re: I bought a Samsung Galaxy camera from Amazon and the verizon demo comes on  often. How do I delete this. Love the camera but tempted to send back because of this issue.  Please help.
ChronicDianna

I did contact Tech support and was no help. As I researched this issue for days I found out that this wonderful camera I bought from AMAZON is a "DUMMY" and stolen.  If the product label on the bottom of the camera ends in DU it's a dummy and it can not uninstall "Verizon Demo".  And probably stolen as mine is.  I believe if you don't turn on WIFI or get a sim card you can use the camera just for taking pictures. I love the size screen and all the features it offers.  I am a Samsung Galaxy fan.  I own the Galaxy s6 phone now and looking at the new S7 coming out soon.  All I can say is Buyer Beware.  I am dealing with Amazon now on the stolen camera from DealFisher who has a lot of these for sale.   Good Luck Everyone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm terribly sorry to hear that the device was found to be stolen/a dummy. I'm glad to hear that you're now working with Amazon towards a resolution with the purchase. If you do have questions in the future towards the S7 please keep us posted.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes