Samsung Galaxy camera verizon Turn off demo mode
Utepfootball

So it looks like I bought a demo version of the Samsung Galaxy camera from amazon. Does anyone know how to turn off demo mode. I've tried unis tallinn the app but it will just reinstall its self. Also the demo mode will come on every 5 min or so. Very annoying. Help.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy camera verizon Turn off demo mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Utepfootball let's leave the demo behind. When did this first begin? Is there any damage to the device? Here is our support page for the Camera: http://vz.to/1PE5VBf
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy camera verizon Turn off demo mode
ChronicDianna

This is what I have finally found out.  I also got mine from AMAZON.  Look at the bottom of the camera .  If the SKU ends in DU. that means it is a dummy and stolen.  I have been researching this issue for days.  Finally took to a Verizon Store and the Tech made some calls and this is what he was told.  I am sending mine back to Amazon.  I also called Amazon and reported that I purchased a stolen item.  Hope this helps someone.  Also if there is no label on the bottom assume it is stolen.

0 Likes