1 day old Note 5 screen flickered and went black, I am unable to do anything with phone. This is my third Samsung phone and have had to make warranty claims on the first two. No way I am making warranty claim on a one day old phone. It is getting return
Jlcana

One day old Note 5 screen flickered and went black, making the phone unusable. This is my third Samsung phone and had to make warramy claims on the first two for charging issues. Not making a warranty claim on one day old phone to get a refurbished one again. Is Samsung really going to charge me a restocking fee? This is utterly ridiculous!

0 Likes
Re: 1 day old Note 5 screen flickered and went black, I am unable to do anything with phone. This is my third Samsung phone and have had to make warranty claims on the first two. No way I am making warranty claim on a one day old phone. It is getting re
DaWgNuTz121

Hey there!

I was browsing through and was saw this... did you get anything resolved? my girlfriends 6 day old note 5 refuses to charge wirelessly or through the micro usb cord. I was just curious if anything had happened with your phone, i would imagine they would bring a brand new device and put it in your hands as im expecting them to do with her phone.

0 Likes
Re: 1 day old Note 5 screen flickered and went black, I am unable to do anything with phone. This is my third Samsung phone and have had to make warranty claims on the first two. No way I am making warranty claim on a one day old phone. It is getting re
Jlcana

Bought the Note at Sam's Club so returned it since they have 14 day return policy. Went to Verizon store first and tech said it was an internal problem and not fixable.  Loved the Note so ended up just getting another one! Didn't see anything at Verizon or Sam's that I really wanted...hope this one works!!

0 Likes