$100?! This is how you should retain Samsung (loyal) customers instead...
tc2013
Contributor - Level 1

Forget the $100. This is just absolute minimal towards the "loss" we all "Note7 owners" having these days. (eg. time, anxiety, worries, extra work, monetary, etc)

We mostly paid close to a $1000 for the note7 (including accessories, etc). 

$100 seems like a peanut towards my expectations.

To right the wrongs, Samsung (LISTEN SAMSUNG) should be giving us "Free" Galaxy S7Edge to use till the next Whatever 8 available.

If you want to guarantee our loyalist, i don't mind putting a deposit towards the next S8Edge (as a true upgrade) or the next Note8 (again, as a true upgrade).

I upgrade my phone to this Note7. Any downgrade path would not be justified for the $100 credit. 

Well, for $300 credit, maybe yes, i would do a Note7 to S7Edge downgrade.

Sad.

0 Likes
Re: $100?! This is how you should retain Samsung (loyal) customers instead...
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

tc2013, I understand how this process has been. We value you as a customer and want to make things as easy as possible. I want to make sure you have all information regarding this process. When you return your Note 7, you’ll be fully refunded for your purchase on it. If you decide to exchange to another Samsung device, you’ll receive a $100 credit. If you decide to purchase any other non-Samsung device, you’ll be issued a $25 credit.

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes