$100 Trade-in value for purchasing Note 4?
dadamson78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone had any luck getting the $100 VZW gift card for a trade-in when purchasing a Galaxy Note 4?  I've had no luck with this at all...even after speaking with 3 different "live chat" agents.  Extremely frustrating!  Nobody seems to know the promo code to do this and if I don't have the promo code than my trade-in value is only $45.  You'd think that when you're going through the online purchase process for the Note 4 there would be a link/option/checkbox somewhere for trading in your current phone.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $100 Trade-in value for purchasing Note 4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Angialex,

Hearing that you haven't gotten any of that free data you were offered is worrying me and I'd like to help. I've sent you a direct message so I can look into this for you.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

dadamson78
Enthusiast - Level 2

bump

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dadamson78, Congrats on your new device! I know it's important to ensure you receive the propler credits for your Trade-In. You will be receiving the 1-time use promotion code through email and/or text message within 5 days of the activating your new device. Have you already activated your Note 4? When did you originally place your order? Please share details. We'll help.

TanishaS1_VZW

0 Likes
dadamson78
Enthusiast - Level 2

I activated on 12/18 and as of now (12/23) still haven't received anything.  Placed the order on the 16th.  I've spent almost 45 minutes on the phone with customer service (and a few transfers) and nobody seems to know of the promo.  It was on the main page and I bought the phone by following the link under the promo advertisement (which is not up anymore).  Frustrated.

dadamson78
Enthusiast - Level 2

This afternoon I was on the line with yet another customer service agent supervisor and was given a promo code for the promotion.  It came up as invalid when I entered it.  not sure if I should post it here or if it should be PM'd or something?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking time to reach out here, dadamson78! It would be best to contact our Trade-In Team once again at 877-247-3846 or 877-835-2024. You can also visit http://vz.to/1AXPWIT and click "Contact Us" to reach out online.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
angialex
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yet another issue I can totally relate to regarding all the 'bonus' items that would be included when updating to the Note 4, especially on its premiere release date. I updated 10/29 and have yet to see any of the offers I was told I was eligible for. Please advise.

Also, here is the reply I just posted under the Promotional GB topic:

Unfortunately, I have yet to see my 'free data' upgrade I was told I'd receive with my recently added device/line AND device upgrade all done within a month of each other.

Is there something I need to be filling out or responding to after these contract upgrades to receive this offer? Or is it just a matter of wait a couple months and see if it shows up on my billing cycle?

Just wanting to make sure what the process was again.

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Angialex,

Hearing that you haven't gotten any of that free data you were offered is worrying me and I'd like to help. I've sent you a direct message so I can look into this for you.

SarahO_VZW