Re: 2019 Samsung Note 10 can’t get Nationwide 5G - false advertising?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RonaldReynoldsJr, 

We understand that this news is upsetting. The phone is 5G capable, just not with our Nationwide 5G. Most of our plans include the 5G Ultra Wideband service with their plan. The 5G UW will be expanding going forward. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
Lamnguyen2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

Definitely sounds like we've been given the run around and been falsely advertised to.  I think we should form a class and like suit.

5g phone but not the 5g we habe right now.. Yeah ok.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to not be able to ex[perience the power of 5G, No worries, let's help you get this corrected! Have you already done the software update on your phone? What is your ZIP code? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Djsnake168
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 5G UW in my area when I recently made a plan change to 5UW but then saw that this device is NOT COMPATIBLE with 5G UW. So what is really going on here? I have been with VZW since 2006 I dont want to lmswitch carrier because of a stupid issue like this. I dont even care if I get 5G nationwide anymore but looks like this device isn't compatible with 5G UW. So we are all just stuck with a 4G phone thats advertised as 5G?!?!?!? What kind of garbage is this?!?!? How can such a big company like you even accept such garbage? 

Sure this might be Samsung's choice and not the "Carrier's" fault, so you are just going to let Samsung ruin your customers' experience and just let all of us leave? What kind of business are you running?!?!? Wheres the integrity? Wheres the ownership? Wheres the moral? Wheres the "we will make it right" attitude? 

Djsnake168
Enthusiast - Level 1

BTW i can take a screen shot and show you that 5G UW is NOT COMPATIBLE with this device! 

0 Likes
RonaldReynoldsJr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Exactly!

0 Likes
Theol1960
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue. I have been a Verizon customer for way more than a decade and feel like I have been ripped off with false advertising. Please help.

0 Likes
Theol1960
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too have the same issue and dissatisfaction.  Please let me know how u can get 5G Nationwide since my device doesn't support it and was told I would have 5g and paid big $$$$ for it.

0 Likes
Bws2007
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish I can get on verizon nationwide 5g I'm pay for $1500 brick since yall are slow at putting out 5gUW in my area I would like to be upgraded at not cost to me because yall cant get yalls garbage together

0 Likes
AndrewMeyer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have the Verizon now 10 plus 5G and a 5g plan. How do we fix this? 

0 Likes