Re: 2019 Samsung Note 10 can’t get Nationwide 5G - false advertising?
Jtatorz

They wont do anything I called today about the same issue with my note 10+5g and just switched to the uw 5g plan and the most they said was you can upgrade to a phone that came out in 2020 or wait until more towers are put up 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Are you having trouble connecting to 5G services? Please, send us a private note for an agent to take a look into the situation. - Nicholas_VZW

0 Likes
Garryilu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the note 10 plus 5g  and want to have nationwide 5g .Who do I contact? I have the same issue! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We deeply apologize for any confusion caused by us, Theol1960. We never want to provide incorrect information about any phones that we offer. We are here to help.

There are different versions of the Samsung Note 10. Only one version has the 5G network capabilities and that is the Note 10 Plus 5G model https://www.verizon.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-10-plus-5g/

When this phone was sold as a new phone, it included a 4G SIM card since the 5G SIM cards were not yet available. If you have that model phone, then you can get a Free 5G SIM card by visiting any corporate store location or we can order you one as well.

Does this information help?

SteveG_VZW

0 Likes
Garryilu
Enthusiast - Level 2

i got last week 5g sim card still not working 5g .

Garryilu
Enthusiast - Level 2

i paid last year $400 extra for note 10 plus 5g.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bws2007, we would be happy to review your account and go over your options! Please respond to the Private Note to get started! ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always more than happy to go over your 5G options. We will be sending you a Private Message, so we can further assist you. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can assist  you with changing this, please send a Private Note. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We did a bit of research on the Note10 and can confirm that the device is only compatible with our 5G Ultra Wideband Network, unfortunately it will not work with our 5G Nationwide. We are happy to look over your upgrade options to get you a phone that works with our 5G Nationwide Network and 5G UW, feel free to send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.

VictorC_VZW